First things first! Check out the full agenda for The ENFOS Experience 2019 (taking place at the Fairmont Austin, Sept. 24th-25th) here:
If you haven't attended an ENFOS Experience remediation conference before, here's the short version: Two days of learning and knowledge-sharing with some of the best environmental liability management professionals in the world.
This year we are honored to host a dream team of speakers from the remediation industry - featuring companies such as PG&E, Total S.A., Cumberland Farms, The U.S. Defense Logistics Agency, Nutrien, Pace Analytical, GHD, AECOM, Arcadis, Golder and more.
We stay away from wish-you-were-asleep Powerpoint presentations that never quite start and never quite end. Our presentations are kept short, concise and packed with valuable info. This tends to pays off - we are delighted to see that from every conference we receive real testimonials from past attendees saying they've returned to the office with new strategies, new friends, a stoked flame of motivation and a whole lot of actionable insights.
Here's a handy list of reasons you might be interested in attending:
- The only remediation conference that specializes in topics such as enterprise business intelligence, innovative and emerging information technologies, software implementation success stories, and operational excellence strategies all centered around the environmental remediation function.
- Over 20 presenters from industry, consulting, and technology showcasing their data stories and strategies in a concise, visual format.
- Breakout sessions focused on how ENFOS solutions are used to solve key business problems.
- Training sessions for the new ENFOS Data Insights Module and more.
- A special ENFOS Artificial Intelligence presentation featuring results of the ENFOS AI projects.
- A keynote speaker in Jim Davidson - a NYT best selling author, resilience expert and a longtime environmental professional.
- Two networking events (Monday's evening reception and Tuesday's networking dinner) for the 150 attendees and their guests.
- Venue is the brand-new, world-class Fairmont Austin, located in the heart of Downtown Austin.
As usual, we've capped attendance at 150 this year to ensure an intimate, tight-knit atmosphere.
For registration and more details, click here or click the button below.
See you in Austin!